Hi all,

I was looking at our schedule spreadsheet [1], and did some editing to include version 10.5 in the roadmap.

OSGeo-Live 10.0 was released on August 1 (due to FOSS4G 2016 on Aug 24).
I think that OSGeo-Live 11.0 release should be 20 of July (10 days earlier this year, FOSS4G 2017 on Aug 14th) to give time to workshop committee to install the released version to hardware.

So to keep schedule somehow balanced, I think we need to move 10.5 release a bit in order to keep the 6 month cycle. Instead of targeting for 10th of March, I propose we go for 10th of February this year.

Can you please review and comment on the proposed dates?
Is anyone aware of an important date/conference around February/March that we should target for?

Best,
Angelos

[1] https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1kO6zzmLFfprZGgp5x7Sjwi-EVN6NTGDR4KXvFVtNpR0/edit#gid=0

--