Hi,

I'm building as a hobby custom DVR -software for my personal (hobbies doesn't need to make sense right?) use and I've been trying to figure for months why I have TS Continuity Counter errors with live555MediaServer and my Set-top boxes player (same happens with VLC as a client so it's easier for me to get log from it if needed)

So far, I've concluded that this has probably something to do with live555MediaServer because same TS CC errors happens also with when watching via VLC player. Playing same .ts recording directly from server's filesystem doesn't have any errors at playback. FFprobe analyze ok also. I've tested with different server hardware so that should be ruled out as well.

File's in question are live DVB-T -recordings in TS container and no matter what recording, they all have same problem. Only "thing" done for these recordings are that tvheadend rewrites PMT, PAT, SDT and EIT to include only current programs information's. For trick play to work, I've generated index files but this error happens regardless of that index file.

I've messed with directives at MPEG2TransportStreamFramer.cpp without any luck. Some seem to make issue happen less, but still I have way too much TS CC -errors. Same happens when streaming from testOnDemandRTSPServer -test prog.

So my question is, what I'm doing wrong? Where should I start looking for root cause of this issue?