Hello Ross,

        Which specific piece of the code that implements the
“setupDatagramSocket()” function (lines 96 to 175 of
“groupsock/GroupsockHelper.cpp” is failing, and why.  Remember, You Have
Complete Source Code.

I got the line which was causing the issue actually it is not the line it
is code block

#if defined(__WIN32__) || defined(_WIN32)
  // Windoze doesn't properly handle SO_REUSEPORT or IP_MULTICAST_LOOP
#else
#ifdef SO_REUSEPORT
  if (setsockopt(newSocket, SOL_SOCKET, SO_REUSEPORT,
         (const char*)&reuseFlag, sizeof reuseFlag) < 0) {
    socketErr(env, "setsockopt(SO_REUSEPORT) error: ");
    closeSocket(newSocket);
    return -1;
  }
#endif

>From this code I was getting error no *92* and error string
*Protocol not available.*The setsockopt was causing the above issue.

If you look at the code above which is in condition compilation.
Also in the whole code we have not defined  SO_REUSEPORT still it was
executing and giving error *setsockopt(SO_REUSEPORT) error: Protocol not
available.*
I don't understand why the above code is executing.

For try out I have commented the above code and guess what I am able to see
steaming on my device which was previously not able to steam.
If you know why this happening please let me know.

Thanks and regards,
Kuldeep More