Thanks for digging into this.

Maybe a better option would be to have IRExecutionUnit hold a
SymbolContextScope, rather than a SymbolContext.  We started out with
SymbolContext's because they were convenient but they hold too many things
alive so when we run into SymbolContext's we've been converting them to the
SymbolContextScope's when possible.  I can't see any need for the
IRExecutionUnit to hold the module alive, so long as it handles failure to get
the SymbolContext gracefully, which shouldn't be hard.

Jim