Hello everybody,
I'm new to LMMS development, but I have programming and producing background (used to be a signed Ableton producer and DJ hahaha). I want to make LMMS easier to use for electronic music like BassHouse and Neurofunk by developing audio effects, user interfaces, and presets. To train myself to begin with, I forked the LMMS eq to make it larger and easier for me to use with a new user interface with less buttons. I'm not necessary proposing this plugin for the next release but I would like to know what's the easiest way to push other new plugins if I make a full suite, and where to get to you. Should I work on a branch and make a pull request on Github ? Right now I forked the lmms project there and am working on a space_equalizer branch I created. Sorry for being a newbie it's been years since I didn't contribute to anything. Also what are your priorities regarding audio effets ? I digged up my old DSP book (Will Pirkle, Designing C++ audio effects) so as I'm now setup I will probably make some plugins in the next few weeks. btw if you want to see what the eq looks like: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlEHSxteOHA
Cheers,
-Quentin