On Thu, Jan 31, 2008 at 09:10:41AM +0100, Julius Bloch wrote: > From my point I see no benefit in creating reports.
Whereas I can see a significant benefit. Communication. There has been a lot of critisism in the past about the lack of communication from Canonical / CC to LoCos, and vice versa. This reporting system helps to address that issue. In addition it also facilitates improvements to cross-team communication. I have absolutely NO CLUE what other LoCos are doing and frankly I don't have the time to go and seek out the pages on the wiki, their wiki, their drupal pages, their wordpress blogs, irc channels and mailing lists to find out. I would much rather go to one easy to find page on the wiki and scroll down that to see what _all_ the teams are doing. I don't know about anyone else but I like to see what other LoCos (and non-LoCo teams) are doing. It gives me ideas about what we can do. It doesn't take long to write the reports either. It's just a few lines added to a wiki page, not 20 page PDF. Cheers, Al. -- loco-contacts mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts
