Hi from Ubuntu Israel,

I personally find it *inspiring* to read what other people are doing
around me, especially in open-source and community projects. It gives a
feeling of not doing things _alone_ (which is not fun) and often do I
find new ideas and things that can be done in my own LoCo team that we
haven't thought of.

I guess it also adds some kind of _healthy competition_ between LoCo's,
and this encourages growth which benefits everyone (especially for
fixing bug #1).

I've just read this mailing-list conversation now, so no team report
from us but I'm going to update my team's reports periodically. We have
great plans around here waiting for everyone else to get inspired by :)

Cheers,
Amir Eldor

On Thu, 2008-01-31 at 01:23 -0500, Martin Owens wrote:

> Question: What is the purpose of these reports?
> 
> If it's record keeping for getting a team proved then it's not so bad,
> but I can't see our LoCo doing monthly red tape marathons an hoop
> jumping; we have far more important things to do.
> 
> On 31/01/2008, ம. ஸ்ரீ ராமதாஸ் <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > On Jan 30, 2008 5:45 PM, Jono Bacon <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >
> > > I look forward to seeing your progress in the team reports!
> > >
> > >
> >
> > Here is ours for January,
> >
> > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TamilTeam/Monthly_Reports
> >
> > But, need a clarification,
> >
> > What's the Logic behind asking the Teams to repor on a month's 22nd? it will
> > fall on the third week. If any activity takes place in the fourth week, then
> > do we need to take it to the next month?
> >
> > --
> > Sri Ramadoss M
> > Ubuntu Community, Chennai
> >
> > --
> > loco-contacts mailing list
> > [email protected]
> > https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts
> >
> >
-- 
loco-contacts mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts

Reply via email to