Hi, I am the person who volunteered to do the reporting for the Mobile team and I am part of ubuntu-br loco team.
The way I manage reporting is that I have created a mobile reporting page here: https://wiki.ubuntu.com/MobileAndEmbedded/ReportingPage where weekly after our IRC meeting I submit all status reports from team members. Then around the 20/21 jono sends an email saying that the reports are due and I copy/paste our report onto the main team reporting page. The community reporting has significant advantages for the mobile team as we are globally distributed and have committed to a deadline to have the new distro ready for hardy. We need to find out what has happened in the last month and we need to find it fast so we use it as much for our internal processes as anything else. I think it could function in a similar way for a loco team Regards Ian -- always code as if the person who ends up maintaining it will be a violent psychopath who knows where you live. http://ianlawrence.info -- loco-contacts mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts
