Just to raise my hand :) Serbian LoCo is planning to make one presentation 23rd of this mounth at the city of Leskovac, south-east Serbia. The presentation will have very similar program to the presentation from last mounth in Belgrade when we talked about Free Software, GNU/Linux, Ubuntu and usually tasks in Ubuntu.
Cheers, -- Petrović Ivan Ubuntu LoCo Serbia Team Contact ivan(dot)petrovic(et)ipplusstudio(dot)com www.ubuntu-rs.org У сре, 30. 01 2008. у 12:15 +0000, Jono Bacon пише: > Hello LoCo friends, > > Some of you may be aware of the Team Reporting process that has been > working for the last few months. You can see the current report over at > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports/January2008 > > Well, I would love to see LoCo providing content for the team report. > This is an excellent means of showing the community what you are working > on and how great your team is working. > > The process is pretty simple and is explained over at > https://wiki.ubuntu.com/BuildingCommunity/TeamReporting - we like report > content to be ready for the report to be released on the 22nd of every > month. > > I would like to encourage *all* teams to do this. Just make sure you add > your report bullet points to the 'Ubuntu LoCo Teams' part of this months > report over at https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TeamReports > > If you would like a reminder email asking you to file your report - > send me a mail with the email address of the person looking after > reports for your team and I will add it to the email I sent out each > month. > > I look forward to seeing your progress in the team reports! > > Jono > > -- > Jono Bacon > Ubuntu Community Manager > jono(at)ubuntu(dot)com > www.ubuntu.com / www.jonobacon.org > > -- loco-contacts mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts
