-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- Hash: SHA1 Christophe Sauthier schrieb: > I am wondering if it might not be the opportunity to have a special > time slot to allow sessions in native languages. I mean we all want to > promote ubuntu, and it is one of the OpenWeek goal too. But it is not > everyone who has English as a mother tongue. So providing some > parallels sessions (on the same topic) in various languages might be a > great asset... > > If we decide to go that way, I am sure ubuntu-fr will be happy to > participate....
Last time the Ubuntu Open Week was just from Monday to Friday. What about having an "International Saturday" in - #ubuntu-classroom-fr - #ubuntu-classroom-de - #ubuntu-classroom-it - #ubuntu-classroom-.....? Benefits I can see from it are - collaboration of different Loco Teams (.at, parts of .ch, .de work together on the German one, France, parts Belgium, parts Canada, ... work on the French one) - interest from people who are normally not so much into IRC (because it's all English?) - etc. Have a nice day, Daniel -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE----- Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux) Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org iD8DBQFIrBa+RjrlnQWd1esRAkgFAJ4u4C3n/bWow8J2Oj2TAb9NZFEeGQCcDHxi jgcG7jyGWivorv4Shg8u3Jk= =Z9Mf -----END PGP SIGNATURE----- -- loco-contacts mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts
