În data de Mi, 20-08-2008 la 15:39 +0200, Daniel Holbach a scris: > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE----- > Hash: SHA1 > > Christophe Sauthier schrieb: > > Could be great... The only question I have is the choice of the > > saturday... I think we need to figure out if it is the better choice. > > Most people are not available on Week Ends... May be we can have one > > day / half a day from inside Monday - Friday instead... I would also > > tend to think that it is better to have it at the beginning so that > > people who follow that international session, would be able to try to > > attend an english one after... > > Or do it a week after Ubuntu Open Week? A French day, a Italian day, etc.? I don't think we need a full week. Maybe a day during or somewhere near (in time) to the Ubuntu Open Week. Don't forget that different time zones are a characteristic of localization and we need to set each channel meeting time according to it's timezone.
Having a localized chatroom would be very useful! Just my observation. Bye > Have a nice day, > Daniel -- Adi Roiban -- loco-contacts mailing list [email protected] https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts
