-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

Christophe Sauthier schrieb:
> Could be great... The only question I have is the choice of the
> saturday... I think we need to figure out if it is the better choice.
> Most people are not available on Week Ends... May be we can have one
> day / half a day from inside Monday - Friday instead... I would also
> tend to think that it is better to have it at the beginning so that
> people who follow that international session, would be able to try to
> attend an english one after...

Or do it a week after Ubuntu Open Week? A French day, a Italian day, etc.?

Have a nice day,
 Daniel
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.6 (GNU/Linux)
Comment: Using GnuPG with Mozilla - http://enigmail.mozdev.org

iD8DBQFIrB6mRjrlnQWd1esRAr4oAJ9shA2QAPqj9aKi07NU4wK59LUPOwCeKKnc
hTmYCq/UOvSOJpann+K+hpY=
=l9Ot
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

-- 
loco-contacts mailing list
[email protected]
https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/loco-contacts

Reply via email to