On 7 Feb 2014, at 16:19, Nick Williams wrote:

It doesn't so much matter because the XML element names are case insensitive, but if we change the plugin name for CouchDB we should probably also change it for MongoDB. There's a reason I did that, I just can't remember what it was...

I don't see any compelling reason to rename the package. The package name for MongoDB is "mongo." I don't like combining multiple words into a single package name segment, because we can't camel case them (bad practice to have cap letters in package names). Show me another NoSQL database with the word "couch" in it and I'll reconsider. :-)

couchbase maybe?