Thanks.  I checked out the link.  It seems they were trying to do something
similar to me.  I see the last comment on that is that it doesn't work.

There is another post afterwards which uses the ThresholdFilter.  However the
ThresholdFilter won't work as that allows, or denys, all levels greater than or
equal to or less than or equal to the level.  I need to filter a specific range
of levels.

Thanks,
Nick