I insert a log in a http request function on server side. And I start
requests continually on client side through hundreds of threads.
I measure the performance through QPS because server has to print a log
whenever it receive a request. The time delayed by logging will influence
QPS heavily.
When I didn't insert a log in the request function, QPS was about 20000.
When I inserted a log4j1 log, QPS was about 10000.
When I inserted a log4j2 sync log, QPS was about 18000.
But when I inserted a log4j2 asycn log, QPS was only about 5000.