Hi,

Thanks for your response.
Just one question to verify.
In the default configuration, all events of level info, debug and trace will be
dropped, if the ringbuffer is full. For all other events the application will
block and if the ringbuffer has space again, the block will release and the
events will be written, right?
That means that only events of type Info, debug and trace could be lost, but
none of the higher levels like error, warn and severe, right?

Kind regards,
Christian