Or include a log4j2.component.properties file in classpath.

https://logging.apache.org/log4j/2.x/manual/configuration.html#System_Properties

On 2018-01-03 17:57, Matt Sicker wrote:
Those are system properties, but in log4j 2.10+, you can also use an
environment variable instead.

On 3 January 2018 at 07:36, Fröstl, Christian <
christian.froe...@accenture.com> wrote:

Hi,

Thanks, that clarifies it. (
Is it possible to set the log4j2.asyncQueueFullPolicy   and
log4j2.discardThreshold in the log4j2 xml configuration file or only as
environment variable?

Greetings,
Christian