On Fri, Feb 02, 2001 at 05:43:27AM -0500, Dave Cross wrote:
> I hope that everyone who turned up last night had a good time - I
> certainly did (that may, of course, have something to do with the fact
> that I was drinking for the first time for a month).
>
> I'd be interested in any opinions that people had about the venue as
> I'm still looking for a new home for our social meetings.

I wasn't impressed.  It suffered from all the same problems as PO, but was
even noisier.

I'm going to find out if we can have the upstairs bar of the Albemarle on
Dover St.  It's sufficiently small that we should be able to have it to
ourselves, but sufficiently large that we won't be crowded.  They do good
beer and I'm fairly certain they do food in the evenings.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

   Any technology distinguishable from magic is insufficiently advanced

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **

PGP signature