Alex Page wrote:

> It didn't seem too bad - my pints were 2.50 each, which for central London isn't
>bad. There were certainly space issues, however.

Hmm. yeah. There was a bit of a mix up - I booked in advance and asked
for seating for 30 people but when I arrived they'd done standing space
for 30 instead. Which was a bit of an arse.

See the points people have with noise and smoke though.

The TVRs were 34 quid each but had about 8 shots of vodka and 8 shots of
tequila in and 6 cans of redbull.

Which is quite expensive but not *that* bad.

I liked it because it only took 20 mins to get home :)