"Robert Shiels" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> [...]

Gunther had a lot of experience with this at extropia and I have some
mail somorewhere I'm sure he'd be happy to share (but obviously I'll
ask him). However, they were developing an application rather than
bodyshopping^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H^H consulting.

If you/we got the likes of Andy *hint* on board then I'd go in at the
high end with "getting it right" type of stuff.

There are also enough products out there that have perl behind them
that there's plenty of scope for installation/customising.

>What sort of hourly/daily rate does an average PM perl programmer get
> anyway?

Anything from 30 upwards to the sky depending on the client. And the
programmer. And the task.

--
Dave Hodgkinson,                             http://www.hodgkinson.org
Editor-in-chief, The Highway Star           http://www.deep-purple.com