>From the discussion on IRC, it seems that Leon's summary mail has opened
a bit of a can of worms. There are a number of people who don't like the
idea of a publically advertised archive of this mailing list.

It seems that mail-archive.com have been archiving our list for some
time and anyone who knows about mail-archive can find anything posted
to our list.

I just wanted to make sure that anyone knew that this was happening and
give everyone the chance to air their views. If the majority are against
it then I'll do what I can to prevent it.

In there meantime, you might be interested to know that mail-archive
claims that they honour the X-No-Archive mail header.

http://www.dave.org.uk | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<plug>Data Munging with Perl
<http://www.manning.com/cross/></plug>