> > I'm interested if there are courses on offer. There's only so much
> > you can do with just yourself and a pile of O'Reilly books.
>
> I'd love to help, but we're not in a position to offer public courses
> yet - the cost of hiring rooms and PCs is too prohibitive.

Who said anything about doing them in meatspace? But fair enough. I was only
asking from a "if you're doing them anyway" sort of perspective. However,
please *do* give us a nod if enough interest is raised for you to start
offering them.

--
matt
"'scuse me trooper, will you be needing any packets today?