Mark Fowler wrote:

> One of my collegues asked me about Perl training courses in the U.K.  To
> be honest, we have no idea what is good, what is bad, etc, and so I
> suggested asking you lot.

The London Open Source Convention will have Perl tutorials.  If only I could
say precisely when it would be, I'd do a much better job of plugging it.

It's the heisenconvention!  You can know where but not when, or vice-versa!

Seriously, we were surprised when another conference announced itself
over top of our dates, so we're trying to work out how best to deal with
that (move, reposition, whatever).  Never ever think conferences are
easy.

Nat