On Wed, Apr 18, 2001 at 02:16:39AM -0700, Paul Makepeace wrote:
> On Tue, Apr 17, 2001 at 07:12:32PM +0100, David Cantrell wrote:
> >        Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
> >          operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete
>
> You mean, "...if you choose to install an OS over the one we're
> actually supporting for those operations"?

No, I mean "unless you're using our latest and greatest operating system
which, despite us only supporting a limited number of systems to make it
easier for us to write all the drivers etc, we still couldn't be arsed
to complete".

> Besides 10.0.1 just arrived...

And is still incomplete.

--
David Cantrell | [EMAIL PROTECTED] | http://www.cantrell.org.uk/david/

       Rip, Mix, Burn, unless you're using our latest and greatest
         operating system which we couldn't be arsed to complete

** I read encrypted mail first, so encrypt if your message is important **