On Wed, Apr 25, 2001 at 08:34:19AM +0100, Chris Ball wrote:
> It's a cute domain. I haven't seen a domain expire and go to back to
> available in a reasonable period for quite a while, though; they're kept
> on as expired records for $bignum amount of time. :-)

Yeah, I don't know why that is. There are even 'domain watching'
services where you can be notified when the record finally disappears
and then frenetically try to re-obtain it (and then get sued because the
expiry was a mistake :).

Anyway, if anyone wants it I can re-obtain it on the cheap. Register.com
sucks.