On Sun, May 20, 2001 at 07:27:39AM -0500, Elaine -HFB- Ashton wrote:
> You can't expect to steal music and then bitch about how someone is
> stealing copies of your book on line.

Ah, good old "piracy is theft" analogy - what would we do without you?

I think I'll start reloading that russian site until I've stolen all
O'Reilly's copies of the Camel book - then I'll have a monopoly and can
take over the world (of Perl)!

Seriously, I don't advocate copyright violation, but I much prefer it to
theft or high sea piracy if people are going to commit crimes.

--
Niklas Nordebo -><- [EMAIL PROTECTED] -><- +447966251290
 "The day is seven hours and fifteen minutes old, and already it's