You might want to check out:

Arron's Autodia - http://autodia.cuckoo.org/

It's not quite at the stage I think you are after
but I've lost track of what it can and can't do.
Last I heard they were putting it up to be
an candidate in the elections (actually, it's probably
more intelligent than one of them!).

Though the DB stuff might have been a conversation
about GraphViz.. woo.. so many choices :)

Leo

N.B> NOT starting the election thread again!