On Wed, 30 May 2001, Leo Lapworth wrote:

> You might want to check out:
>
> Arron's Autodia - http://autodia.cuckoo.org/
>
> It's not quite at the stage I think you are after
> but I've lost track of what it can and can't do.
> Last I heard they were putting it up to be
> an candidate in the elections (actually, it's probably
> more intelligent than one of them!).
>
> Though the DB stuff might have been a conversation
> about GraphViz.. woo.. so many choices :)

hmm... SQL to Dia. Shouldn't be too hard to add the only issue would be
which shapes to use, I've never drawn a database scheme in Dia - anybody
care to reccomend some shapes and how they shoudl map to stuff - then I'll
code some DB handling magic into autodia.

btw - the current version of autodia (0.9) now handles c++ (if its very
simple) and perl (extracts *most* info) and has lots of lovelly commad
line options.

A.

--
<A HREF = "http://termisoc.org/~betty";> Betty @ termisoc.org </A>
"As a youngster Fred fought sea battles on the village pond using a