You'll have noticed, I hope, that next Thursday is both our June meeting and
a General Election. I hope you'll all go and vote before the meeting so you
don't have to dash off before the polling stations close :)

Someone (Paul?) mentioned a couple of weeks ago that it might be nice if we
could all go somewhere after the pub to watch the results come in and...
er... "celebrate" another victory for the christian democrats. If anyone
still thinks this is a good idea, then I'm happy to offer my house as a
venue for this. I suggest we leave the pub at about 9:30pm and get the tube
back to mine, stopping at Threshers en route.

There will, of course, be an entrance test. Anyone who doesn't know the
first verse and chorus of "The Red Flag" will not be admitted :)

Vive la Revolution!

Comrade Dave...

named above, and may be legally privileged. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are
re-send this communication to the sender and delete the
original message or any copy of it from your computer
system.