On Sat, 02 Jun 2001, Piers Cawley wrote:
> Robin Szemeti <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> > On Fri, 01 Jun 2001, Cross David - dcross wrote:
> >
> > > There's a fine version of it to this tune by Billy Bragg and Dick Gaughn on
> > > BB's mini-album "The Internationale".
> >
> > undef error - Can't locate auto/Billy/Bragg/tune.al in @INC ...
>
> Then I suggest you try using your ears.

Oh I did ... In general I find Billy Braggs ability to produce 'something
you could mistake for music' roughly equal to Craig Charles' ability to
tell a joke. .. although he was passibly OK in Red Dwarf.

I understand folk singers sometime place a finger over their ear whilst
singing. Perhaps Mr Bragg should try that. I doubt it would improve his
singing, but at least it would stop him twanging that guitar ...

--
Robin Szemeti

Redpoint Consulting Limited
Real Solutions For A Virtual World