on 5/6/01 10:31 am, Robin Szemeti wrote:

> hmm .. we're trying to justify a move to 5gb a month .. at which point
> Nildram sounds like a cheaper option. ... is Aylesbury nice?

No :)

But hopefully you wouldn't need to go there that often (just when the root
password expires ho hum).

I think there best selling point is shown in one of their newsgroups
nildram.service - you've got Adrian, the MD, telling customers to complain
more, and telling off ex-Nildram staffers for justifying when things go
wrong.

c.
(8.2gb a month and rising....)
--
     every day, computers are making people easier to use

              http://www.unorthodoxstyles.com