>         Now imagine a big field, with a treasure chest in the middle
>         of it - this is your security.

Now, imagine the chest is buried in the field, and no-one saw me bury it.
This is my security.

<Snip enormous security through obscurity tirade>

However, after playing Baldurs Gate 2 all weekend, I'm obliged to say that
really if you have a priceless artifact that you don't want found, the
trick is to give to a peasant, because no adventurer is going to go round
killing every peasant in the land to find the one with the treasure. See
also the way diamonds are transported around Hatton Garden (i.e. in
people's pockets, not in securicor vans).

--
Jonathan Peterson
Technical Manager, Unified Ltd, 020 7383 6092