On Mon, 18 Jun 2001, Jonathan Peterson wrote:

> However, after playing Baldurs Gate 2 all weekend, I'm obliged to say that
> really if you have a priceless artifact that you don't want found, the
> trick is to give to a peasant, because no adventurer is going to go round
> killing every peasant in the land to find the one with the treasure. See

That is unless you're Herod. "Then Herod, when he saw that he had been
tricked by the wise men, was in a furious rage, and he sent and killed all
the male children in Bethlehem and in all that region who were two years
old or under, according to the time which he had ascertained from the wise
men".

I say we take off and nuke the entire site from orbit. That's the only
way to be sure.

Later.

Mark.

--
s''  Mark Fowler                                     London.pm   Bath.pm
     http://www.twoshortplanks.com/              [EMAIL PROTECTED]