> On Wed, 2003-06-25 at 21:58, Matt Forrest wrote:
> I too confirmed this, there is something seriously wrong with one of
> your drivers.

Can I put in a "me too".  I found 600 null bytes on an HP driver for the
1200C.  I wrote a filter to rip off NULL's and then pass the result onto the
normal ifhp filter.

I found it was faster to write the filter than to telephone HP customer
support.

I don't seem to need it now so that driver at least has been fixed.

--
  ______    [EMAIL PROTECTED]    Jonathan Knight,
    /                                  Department of Computer Science