hello, Clement.
thaks for answering.

indeed I tried to change it from "LDAP" to "executable" but I still get the
same error. it must be something else.
have you got any other idea?

best regards,
  roberto benedetti

Oct 13 14:24:33 - ERROR - org.lsc.exception.LscConfigurationException:
Configuration exception: Unable to identify the executable LDAP destination
service configuration inside the plugin destination node of the task:
BBDeactivateUsers
Oct 13 14:24:33 - DEBUG - org.lsc.exception.LscConfigurationException:
Configuration exception: Unable to identify the executable LDAP destination
service configuration inside the plugin destination node of the task:
BBDeactivateUsers
org.lsc.exception.LscConfigurationException: Configuration exception: Unable to
identify the executable LDAP destination service configuration inside the
plugin destination node of the task: BBDeactivateUsers
        at org.lsc.Task.<init>(Task.java:148) ~[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at org.lsc.SimpleSynchronize.init(SimpleSynchronize.java:104)
~[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at org.lsc.SimpleSynchronize.launch(SimpleSynchronize.java:154)
~[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at org.lsc.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:223) [lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at org.lsc.Launcher.launch(Launcher.java:158) [lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        at org.lsc.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:141) [lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
Caused by: org.lsc.exception.LscServiceConfigurationException: Unable to
identify the executable LDAP destination service configuration inside the
plugin destination node of the task: BBDeactivateUsers
        at
org.lsc.plugins.connectors.executable.ExecutableLdapDestinationService.<init>(ExecutableLdapDestinationService.java:114)
 ~[lsc-executable-plugin-1.0.jar:na]
Method) ~[na:1.8.0_60]
        at
sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance(NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.java:62)
 ~[na:1.8.0_60]
        at
 ~[na:1.8.0_60]
        at java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:422)
~[na:1.8.0_60]
        at org.lsc.Task.<init>(Task.java:117) ~[lsc-core-2.1.3.jar:na]
        ... 5 common frames omitted