Le 13/10/2016 à 15:57, Roberto Benedetti a écrit :
hi, Clement.
please enclosed find the new lsc.xml file.

I thing I'm missing something evident to anyone but me. your help is really

looking at the documentation it seems you were right to set LDAP as connection reference.

The error you get is because the plugin cannot be loaded. Could you check that: * Executable plugin is installed (the jar should be present in LSC lib/ directory) * You set the correct JAVA_OPTS when launching the connector: http://lsc-project.org/wiki/documentation/plugins/executable#plugin_loading

Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité
Savoir-faire Linux
137 boulevard de Magenta - 75008 PARIS
Blog: http://sflx.ca/coudot

Ldap Synchronization Connector (LSC) - http://lsc-project.org