Le 18/10/2016 à 08:24, franck.rakotonindra...@fresenius-kabi.com a écrit :

I have problem with lsc, when migrationg groups from LDAP to AD
in my LDAP directory I have a Groups OU and below a subOU named Projects
what I wanted was to migrate OU by OU so I need to set a scope to "ONE" and not "SUB" which seems to be the default

Does anybody have an Idea how to do that ? I can't see any scope directive for lsc.xml

You can't set scope in the LDAP connection settings.

But you can add a <create> condition that will return true only if the entry is at the wanted level. With this, other entries will not be created by LSC.

Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité
Savoir-faire Linux
137 boulevard de Magenta - 75008 PARIS
Blog: http://sflx.ca/coudot

Ldap Synchronization Connector (LSC) - http://lsc-project.org