Le 18/10/2016 à 08:24, franck.rakotonindra...@fresenius-kabi.com a écrit :

Hello,

I have problem with lsc, when migrationg groups from LDAP to AD
in my LDAP directory I have a Groups OU and below a subOU named Projects
what I wanted was to migrate OU by OU so I need to set a scope to "ONE" and not "SUB" which seems to be the default

Does anybody have an Idea how to do that ? I can't see any scope directive for lsc.xml

You can't set scope in the LDAP connection settings.

But you can add a <create> condition that will return true only if the entry is at the wanted level. With this, other entries will not be created by LSC.

--
Clément OUDOT
Consultant en logiciels libres, Expert infrastructure et sécurité