De : "Forster Arnaud, Gymnase francais" <arnaud.fors...@gfbienne.ch>
Date : mar. 10 déc. 2019 à 15:11
À : lsc-users@lists.lsc-project.org
Objet : Re: [lsc-users] Problem adding mariadb java connector

Hello all,

So everything works fine to creatre entried in my LDAP system. I can import more than 900 records from an AD to my MariaDB database. From there, I can create the records in my LDAP server and I can authenticate on MAC computers ! :)

The last problem I have is the modification. If, for example, I modify a value in my database (for example my surname) , I can't apply this modification in my LDAP server ; I always get the following error :

The entry already exist so it should modify it... but it seems it's trying to add a new record. Something is wrong in my task but I don't know where... could it be the cn value ? maybe cn value is not allowed to be changed ?

déc. 10 13:47:09 - ERROR - Error while adding entry uid=arn...@bluewin.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts,dc=gfbienne,dc=lan in directory :javax.naming.NameAlreadyBoundException: [LDAP: error code 68 - Entry Already Exists]; remaining name 'uid=arn...@bluewin.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts'
déc. 10 13:47:09 - ERROR - Error while synchronizing ID uid=arn...@bluewin.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts,dc=gfbienne,dc=lan: java.lang.Exception: Technical problem while applying modifications to the destination

# Tue Dec 10 13:47:09 CET 2019
dn: uid=arn...@bluewin.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts,dc=gfbienne,dc=lan
changetype: add
uid: arn...@bluewin.ch
userPassword: {SHA}zbDnbBpphzy9zb4KFC1WwCPcnyI=
homeDirectory: /home/gfbienne2
employeeType: Prof
mail: arn...@bluewin.ch
uidNumber: 567812
givenname: Arnaud-modifie
objectClass: top
objectClass: posixAccount
objectClass: InetOrgPerson
businessCategory: GFB
cn: Arnaud-modifie Forster
sn: Forster
gidNumber: 63000

déc. 10 13:47:09 - ERROR - All entries: 1, to modify entries: 1, successfully modified entries: 0, errors: 1

Thanks to all for your help

Best Regards

Anaud