Hello all,

Thanks for your help Soisik  ; this helped me going further :)

Finally, I was able to finish my task but ... strang thing. I installed a
graphical tool to connect to my OpenLDAP and I was able to manually add a new
user using the data listed here above ; this worked.

I first added my 3 objectclass (top ; inetOrgPerson and posixAccount) and then
filled the requesting fields ; that was a success

Now, when I'm trying to do the same using the LSC tool I get the following
error :

oct. 23 11:06:56 - ERROR - Error while adding entry
mail=firs.l...@gbsl.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts,dc=gfbienne,dc=lan<mailto:mail=firs.l...@gbsl.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts,dc=gfbienne,dc=lan>
 in directory :javax.naming.directory.SchemaViolationException: [LDAP: error
code 65 - no objectClass attribute]; remaining name
'mail=first.l...@gbsl.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts<mailto:mail=first.l...@gbsl.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts>'
oct. 23 11:06:56 - ERROR - Error while synchronizing ID