On 23/10/2019 11:50, Forster Arnaud, Gymnase francais wrote:

> Now, when I'm trying to do the same using the LSC tool I get the following
> error :
>
> /oct. 23 11:06:56 - ERROR - Error while adding entry
> mail=firs.l...@gbsl.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts,dc=gfbienne,dc=lan in
> directory :javax.naming.directory.SchemaViolationException: [LDAP: error code
> 65 - no objectClass attribute]; remaining name
> 'mail=first.l...@gbsl.ch,ou=GFBienne,ou=Users,ou=Accounts'//

Hi,

LSC did not provide any objectClass attributes when trying to create a new
entry, but objectClass is a mandatory attribute in OpenLDAP.

Make sure you have declared a dataSet containing the objectClass attributes you
want to set upon creation, something like this :

    <dataset>
      <name>objectclass</name>
      <policy>KEEP</policy>
      <createValues>