Hi Acee,
my answers below (I didn't vet them with other authors, so they may express different opinions).

>  1. Have you considered a shorter name for the RFC? For example: “OSPF
>     Cross Address Family Traffic Engineering Tunnels”?

Your proposed variant drops two pieces: "Routing with" and "MPLS". Dropping mention to MPLS is fine with me. Dropping "Routing with" seems to me less correct because the draft is about ways to compute routes and not about setting up/managing tunnels. But ultimately I have no strong feelings here and if there is a requirement to shorten document's name then that would be a good candidate.

> 2. Can you change the requirements language text to the RFC 8174 version?

OK, we will publish new document revision when we agreed on other points.

>  3. In the section 3 mapping algorithm, why do you walk the X-AF
>     endpoints from all connected areas? Why not just the area of local
>     IP address?

Idea behind this wording is to cater for cases when area borders are laid differently in OSPFv2 and OSPFv3. It's even possible that router is ABR in OSPFv2 but not OSPFv3. From network design perspective this, of course, is a terrible thing to do - but not impossible.

>  4. In the backward compatibility section, can you also discuss the
>     requirements for backward compatibility of the endpoints? Also state
>     that the X-AF tunnel will not be recognized unless the endpoints are
>     advertised by the same protocol (OSPFv2 or OSPFv3); or describe the
>     behavior if this is not the intension.

   We can add paragraph saying something like:
"In order for XAF computation to work tunnel tailend routers MUST advertise XAF Node Local Address sub-TLVs in OSPF instance that will perform XAF computation. Thus only tunnel endpoints (both tunnel headend and tailend routers) and only OSPF protocol instance performing XAF routing must implement XAF as described in this document. Other routers in the network do not need to implement XAF algorithm or interpret Node Local Address sub-TLVs. For example, if network uses TE tunnels signaled by OSPFv2 [RFC3630] and intends to use cross-AF route computation in OSPFv3 then only OSPFv3 implementation on routers that serve as tunnel endpoints in OSPFv2 needs to be compliant with this specification."

Will this text work?

---
Anton

In preparation for WG last call, I have a couple comments.