In preparation for WG adoption and IANA early code point allocation, I suggest
that we rename the “Flexible Algorithm Definition TLV Metric Registry” to the
“Flexible Algorithm Definition TLV Metric Type Registry” to avoid confusion as
to whether we are defining the actual metrics here. I know that in the contexts
of the drafts, it is clear but the registries are going to be on their own.
Additionally, while protocol TLV types should not be shared between protocols,
it seems this registry could be common and placed in our "Interior Gateway
Protocol (IGP) Parameters" registry.

Finally, the OSPF version has a typo in section 8.2. The last two types should
be 2 and 3.

   o  0 - Reserved

   o  1 - Flexible Algorithm Exclude Admin Group Sub-TLV

   o  1 - Flexible Algorithm Include-Any Admin Group Sub-TLV

   o  1 - Flexible Algorithm Exclude-All Group Sub-TLV

Also, how so the authors feel about combining the drafts? I know the IS-IS
version has had more discussion and wouldn't want to hold it up if there is a
possibility. I don't feel strongly one way or another.