Support.

Thanks
Mankamana

-----Original Message-----
From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> on behalf of Christian Hopps
<cho...@chopps.org>
Date: Monday, February 11, 2019 at 2:47 AM
To: "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>
Cc: "lsr-cha...@ietf.org" <lsr-cha...@ietf.org>, "lsr-...@ietf.org"
<lsr-...@ietf.org>, "cho...@chopps.org" <cho...@chopps.org>
Subject: [Lsr] WG Adoption Call for draft-li-lsr-dynamic-flooding-02 + IPR poll.

    Hi Folks,

    We are starting a 2 week adoption call on draft-li-lsr-dynamic-flooding-02.

    The aim of this document is to describe the problem space and standardize a
way to signal dynamic flooding information. It does not standardize any
specific algorithm for flooding topology creation.

    Authors please respond indicating if you are aware of any IPR related to
this work.

    We also have another draft (draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-01) that
started as a distributed flooding topology algorithm and morphed into that plus
competing ideas on signaling of flooding topology information. The intent after
adoption of draft-li-lsr-dynamic-flooding-02 is two-fold. One, the WG can
discuss adding any signaling ideas from this work to the adopted signaling
draft (with proper attribution given as appropriate), and two, for the authors
of draft-cc-lsr-flooding-reduction-01 to publish a new document without the
signaling portion and instead focus on their flooding topology algorithm. This
new focused document can be considered in parallel along with the other
algorithm work that has been proposed.

    Flooding topology creation is seen as a hard problem for which we don't
expect a one-size-fits-all solution. Taking the steps outlined above will help
us move forward on the solutions.

    Thanks,
    Chris & Acee.
    LSR WG Chairs.