From: Robert Raszuk <rob...@raszuk.net>
Sent: Wednesday, April 03, 2019 11:17 AM
To: Les Ginsberg (ginsberg) <ginsb...@cisco.com>
Cc: Robert Raszuk <rras...@gmail.com>; lsr@ietf.org
Subject: Re: [Lsr] LANs in IGPs

Well imagine I am building DMZ with two gateways and a firewall connected to L2
switch. I run IGP between them so my iBGP next hops can resolve.

Later I may perhaps add third and fourth gateway.

I can not normally set it as p2p IGP day one, but it could operate fine for the
first few years as such.

Thx,
R.

On Wed, Apr 3, 2019 at 8:10 PM Les Ginsberg (ginsberg)