Hi Uma,

From: Uma Chunduri <uma.chund...@futurewei.com>
Date: Tuesday, September 10, 2019 at 2:43 PM
To: Acee Lindem <a...@cisco.com>, "lsr@ietf.org" <lsr@ietf.org>
Cc: "m...@ietf.org" <m...@ietf.org>, "lsr-...@ietf.org" <lsr-...@ietf.org>,
"draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-...@ietf.org" <draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-...@ietf.org>
Subject: RE: Working Group Last Call for "Signaling Entropy Label Capability
and Entropy Readable Label-stack Depth Using OSPF" - draft-ietf-ospf-mpls-elc-08

Support.

One question to authors:

On E bit in section 4:  The motivation seems to extend this in Prefix
attributes is for inter-area consideration and advertised per every local host
prefix (link) .
                                       Is there any specific reason why link
MSD is not considered instead ? ( https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc8491)

Because the intra-area link topology is not exposed across areas or to other
protocols.

Uma C.