Hi all,

We’ve updated our draft to revise the TLV encodings along the lines of the
discussions we’ve been having.

1) The Area Proxy Router Capability is removed.
2) The Inside Node TLV is removed. Instead, the Area Proxy TLV is used instead.
3) The Area Segment SID is advertised inside of a SID/Label Binding TLV. While
we discussed using
a flag within this TLV to denote that this was an Area Segment SID, after
looking at it, it seemed simpler
and more consistent to use a sub-TLV.

Please review and comment.

Thanks,