Amanda,

On 07/07/2020 22:54, Amanda Baber via RT wrote:
Peter, should we go ahead?

yes, please.

thanks,
Peter

thanks,
Amanda

On Tue Jul 07 20:14:48 2020, a...@cisco.com wrote:
Gunter is on vacation...
Thanks,
Acee

On 7/6/20, 1:14 PM, "Amanda Baber via RT" <iana-prot-pa...@iana.org>
wrote:

Hi Ketan, Peter,

I believe we're waiting for Gunter to approve as the remaining expert,
but we can move ahead if Peter confirms that we don't need to wait.

Best regards,
Amanda

On Mon Jul 06 03:46:02 2020, ket...@cisco.com wrote:
Hi Amanda/All,

I thought that there was an agreement to assign bit 0x00000010 for
draft-ietf-lsr-ospf-bfd-strict-mode and 0x00000020 for draft-ietf-
lsr-
dynamic-flooding?

Thanks,
Ketan