> You should put your BGP solution out there as well.

Well honestly I did not say anything new. All options I enumerated have
been described in public a long time ago.

Some vendors support those already for years.

Operators are free to select the best methods to design their BGP overlays
which fits to their scale and connectivity restoration requirements. IMO
what is missing is not protocol gaps, but proper configuration of already
available features.

Many thx,
Robert.