Aijun -

I am aware that, subsequent to this email, you posted a revised version of the
draft. But in regards to how I prefer to move forward I am choosing to respond
to this email.

It is important to remember that this thread is a 2 week WG adoption call. The
primary purpose of this thread is to determine the WG consensus as to whether
the draft is ready for adoption - not to do major revisions of the draft.

I believe you have received meaningful feedback from multiple WG members that
indicate there are significant issues with the draft in its current form. The
issues raised question not just the implementation details, but whether the
goals of the draft as currently stated are desirable. This, in my mind, is
sufficient to conclude that the draft in its current form is NOT ready for WG
adoption. The new version you posted does not come close to fully addressing
these issues.

The most practical way forward (IMO of course) is for you to voluntarily
withdraw your request for WG adoption. This will give you an opportunity to
address the substantive issues that have been raised. It will also demonstrate
that you are listening to the feedback being given.

You can, of course, choose not to follow this path - in which case it will fall
to the WG Chairs to determine the outcome of the adoption call.

Thanx.

   Les