From: Lsr <lsr-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Tony Li
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 5:05 PM
To: lsr <lsr@ietf.org>
Subject: [Lsr] Fwd: New Version Notification for draft-li-lsr-liveness-00.txt

FYI.  This is a better alternative that PUA/Pulse.

Tony

Begin forwarded message:

From: internet-dra...@ietf.org<mailto:internet-dra...@ietf.org>
Date: January 18, 2022 at 5:04:22 PM PST
To: <t...@ietfa.amsl.com<mailto:t...@ietfa.amsl.com>>, "Tony Li"
<tony...@tony.li<mailto:tony...@tony.li>>

A new version of I-D, draft-li-lsr-liveness-00.txt
has been successfully submitted by Tony Li, and posted to the
IETF repository.

Name:                draft-li-lsr-liveness
Revision:           00
Title:                    Node Liveness Protocol
Document date:             2022-01-18
Group:                               Individual Submission
Pages:                9
Htmlized:       https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/draft-li-lsr-liveness

Abstract:
  Prompt notification of the loss of node liveness or reachability is
  useful for restoring services in tunneled topologies.  IGP
  summarization precludes remote nodes from directly observing the
  status of remote nodes.  This document proposes a service that, in
  conjunction with the IGP, provides prompt notifications without
  impacting IGP summarization.

The IETF Secretariat